US Funding Services, LLC
How to use Smart Business Credit when we’re not on site.
1. Inform the auctioneer that you plan to finance your purchase thru Smart Business Credit
2. Comply with the requirements of the auction company. Deposits can be included in your loan and returned to you.
3. Fax the invoice to Smart Business Credit at
4. Call your representative and discuss the term. A proposal will be faxed or emailed for you to accept the term you agreed
upon with your Smart Rep.
5. Included in the proposal will be any documentation fees such as title and UCC filing.
6. Fax the proposal to Smart Business Credit at
7. You will receive documents within 48 hours. Make sure you include your deposit check for the first and last payment. Also
include a copy of your driver’s license and insurance declaration page.
8. Sign where indicated and return via the carrier that delivered (FedEx, UPS etc.)
9. Upon receipt, Smart Business Credit will fund the transaction within 72 hours and will then release the equipment.
Call 1-800-798-6862 ext.1814 during normal business hours or call
cell if you have any questions
If we are on site simply stop by when you are finished biding and we’ll go over the terms and take care of the paperwork.
* Equipment cannot be released until all documentation is completed & returned!
Benefits of a Smart Credit Line
1. Maintain your operating capital
2. Write off up to $112,000 through IRS Sec. 179
3. Use our approval letter to register at auctions
4. Finance from anywhere-starting at $10,000.00
5. Available equipment locator service
6. Great customer service-cash out option available!
7. Contact your Rep. anytime for equipment information
8. All of your equipment financing needs at one source
9. Finance used equipment up to 40 years old
10. Personal credit is not affected